The Elti®TERX family of VHF/UHF digital transmitters combine Elti’s reputation for robust equipment with the latest digital technology available from DVB area and the latest solid state LDMOS technology. The Elti®TERX family is robust, fail-safe, with high efficiency, designed for digital TV networks, featuring intelligent redundancy concepts, fully configurable for your indoor/outdoor applications.
The exciter is housed in a ultra compact 19” 1U rack mount with the AB class amplifier that provides up to 50 W of UHF and VHF
output power. The built-in COFDM modulator features up to 4 ASI
inputs and 2 IP stream inputs, and provides 2k
up to extended 32k IFFT operation mode (up to 8k for DVB-T). If the
primary transport stream source fails the exciter can seamless switch
between the four ASI and IP inputs manually or automatically.
External amplifiers are available in models supplying 250 W and 500 W
of UHF output power and 600 W of VHF output power. All
amplifiers are designed for broadband and employ the latest
state of the art LDMOS technology to guarantee linearity, compact design
and high efficiency for minimizing operational costs. Self-protection circuits assure continuous operation and uninterrupted service in sight of minimizing operational costs.
Doherty Power Amplifier
Thanks to the Doherty amplifier concept, Elti’s new compact
design UHF amplifiers makes terrestrial broadcasting extremely efficient.
Due to higher efficiency into comparison to classical amplifier
design, new amplifier series brings to network operator cost reductions
over the entire system lifetime. Amplifier is available in a compact 19’’ only 2U rack mount, provides 1.0 kW of output power and is
available in air and liquid cooling solutions.
Scalable and flexible configurations allows now higher power density
into single rack.
*TERX has option to work as DualCast transmitter (analogue/DVB). More information in product datasheet.
the ELTI advantage
- Fully compliant with
EN 300 744 (DVB-T), EN 302 755 (DVB-T2) and EN 302 304 (DVB-H)
- IFFT 2k up to extended 32k mode
- Multi-standard design: analogue PAL operation possible
- LDMOS technology
- Remote management and control via LCD, TCP/IP, HTTP and SNMP interface
- Settings fully adjustable by software
- Flexible, scaleable and upgradeable
- Plug-and-play installation
- Auto adaptive pre-correction (optional) and clipping function
- Integrated modulator provides seamless switch over stream input
- A plenty of redundancy options for exciter and power
- High efficiency for minimizing total operating costs
- Air & liquid scalable and flexible power amplifier solutions
up to 10 kW of VHF/UHF power
- TERX 50W as an “ultra slim” transmitter and SFN repeater (optional)