ELTI design and manufacture a large range of power dividers to achieve custom made solutions for broadcast antenna systems in the VHF and UHF frequency spectrum:
- the EDI series for low-power and cost effective analogue antenna systems
- the DEL heavy-duty series with equal power division at the outputs and tuning section
- or custom made antenna systems and digital or combined analogue/digital applications
- the DRM heavy-duty series with different power division at the outputs and tuning section for custom made antenna systems and digital or combined analogue/digital applications
All models feature an optimised impedance across the entire range of operation, high resistance to stress and adverse environments, and interior silver plating. DEL and DRM dividers are constructed for non-air pressurized and air-pressurized AS.
- 2–8 outputs
- Input and/or output connectors type N, DIN 7/16 and all EIA connectors family
- from EIA 7/8” up to EIA 6 1/8”
- low insertion loss
- high return loss
- equal armed
ELTI also produce TV coaxial dividers for a wide range of power applications, for varied numbers of power outputs, and with optional tuning capability to optimum VSWR.